• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Arena: 50x50 2v2, 3v3, ~Mine Site

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
Mine Site Arena

This arena is 50x50x45. Its based on an abandoned minesite. It has 4 spawn areas, all marked by a 2x2 stoneslab area. Its effective in its ability to have many different approaches and paths, either through the elaberate mines underground, or above ground. It brings different enviorments, allowing different classes to take advantage of the envoirment that best fits, may it be the dark caves for the ninjas, to the tall hills for the dragoon, or the natural grass for the mystics. Its not a map for 1v1sbecause skirmishes would take to long if used like this, and people would camp the timer. Its great for 2v2 teams, and great for 3v3s, but spawning points may need to be tweaked. Its also nice for BGs because it would allow for around the clock fighting without being on a giant flat platform. If you have any comments, concerns, edits, post here. I hope you guys like it. :)

Here is the link to the Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/FRO3e

Here is the Schematic for the map:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4r2zee467eyyou/Herocraft~1v1R,2v2,3v3,BG [Minesite].schematic

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Actually, I like that map alot. Like, alot alot. It seems like it would fit into a pvp arena just nice. Did you find this randomly when you made a map, or did you make it yourself?

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
I made it myself. I tried to take every class into consideration when making it. After hearing what people say, it may be nice for 1v1s but I have a feeling people would camp the timer.[DOUBLEPOST=1357006860,1357006828][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks! <3

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
what was the problom with this map.. Many people I talk to say that half of it wouldnt load when they joined the skirmish?