• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Areana Bug

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
@Kainzo @Carbash

In the arenas, the first melee attack will do minimal damage. For some reason when you enter the fight you aren't in pvp land (You get the message you can't pvp here).

So the first strike no matter the damage does 1 damage, skills are exemt and function fine.

I tested this heavily with Carbash while trying to figure out Bard's warsong (Which is also bugged and doen't raised with Charisma) and found this out.

It's easily duplicated in the arena.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo @Carbash

In the arenas, the first melee attack will do minimal damage. For some reason when you enter the fight you aren't in pvp land (You get the message you can't pvp here).

So the first strike no matter the damage does 1 damage, skills are exemt and function fine.

I tested this heavily with Carbash while trying to figure out Bard's warsong (Which is also bugged and doen't raised with Charisma) and found this out.

Also works with fireball - You can't first hit with fireball on arena

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
First arrow does work though, so its just certain skills and weapons.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo @Carbash

Can confirm. Explosive arrows before I even enter the battlefield are an instant 2 hearts against this mug
I reported this to the BattleArena Devs. I can't confirm why this was happening though...