• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Architecture Contest! (Spire Edition)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
General Info
Do you like building? Well, here's your chance to show off your skills. Just head to the Nexus an take the portal to the competition world where you will find bedrock areas to craft your masterpiece!​
Requirements
We need 3 types of Spires Sand, Snow and Forest. (The Water Spire already exists).​
You can request a new plot for each Type of Spire though you don't need too build all 3.​
I would like you to try and fit in spaces for NPC to be placed. But don't compromise aesthetics for this just fit it in if you can.​
Spires also require a place for a beacon to be placed.​
(I can place it at a later date just mark it with a sign)​
What loot can you win?
The best spire of each category will receive a $5 Pet of their choice
and 1000c
Rules
1. Must build within a 30x30 area with no max height.​
(While there is no height limit, keep it reasonable)​
2. Blocks will not be provided by any staff member.​
3. Only one player allowed to build his entry. No outside help is allowed.​
4. You're allowed to enter one spire per category.​
5. Once added to the event region, TOLERANCE for chest stealing is ZERO.​
6. If any greifing/stealing occurs, Herocraft punishment and additional punishment will be taken into action. (Event disqualification, item removal, suspension, and/or ban)​
7. After the event, one weeks will be given to allow players to mine their blocks back. After the one week period, all blocks will be wiped. You can only destroy your own creation.​
8. Plagiarism is taken seriously.​
How to join on this event
To compete in this event, head over to the Nexus and take the portal labeled "Spire Competition" and file a petition while stood in an unclaimed plot. Once added, place a sign on your bedrock plot to show it is yours. PVP is denied in the build world. If all plots are taken, an admin can create more 30x30 bedrock plots.​
Winners are as followed:
Forest:
1st - Jenkslaw​
2nd - j2gay​
2nd - Ninja Salad​
Sand:
1st - Northeaster365
2nd - Jmoney
3rd - j2gay

Snow:
1st - Northeaster365​
2nd - Archmage_Lloyd​
3rd - UltimateOptics​

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I can't wait to start building! Maybe this will be tied into my thread idea on spires. Adding quests and such to them. Good luck everyone! :)

KiwiGuy

TNT
Typical, Architect comp and I'm tied up and busy till next week :(

Ah well I'll jump into the next one.