• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ARCHITECT - MajorasMask's Application

MajorasMask

Ungodly
1. Minecraft IGN: MajorasMask

2. Position applying for: Architect

3. Age: 15, soon to be 16 this month.

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT + 0 (UK)

5. Hours/Week you play (on average): Around 20-30.

6. Friends in Herocraft: A lot of members in D101, such as Nell, Neotetro and Mitchodak. I am reasonably well known around the server and usually nice to people, especially with Mods/Admins. I also have some friends still here from the previous map. Also some friends from different parts of the map, however generally the north-western areas.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Two times, both on the previous server map, Sanctum:

- The first ban was for supposed grief, which was incorrect. A misunderstand. I was looking around and planning things for a city north of a town on the previous map, Fiore. I did not grief anything however.
- The second was supposed fly hacks, again, a misunderstanding. Due to lag at that time on the server (I remember a bug in the game which created lag, a bug Notch did not fix) and PvP it looked like I was fly hacking when I jumped off a cliff and got hit with an arrow at the same time. Like then I still believe it looked cool as hell, but it was not fly hacks. I never use mods, I don't even know how to install them let alone use them! :D

While I have had two bans, even though they are misunderstandings, I still believe them to be useful as I have learnt a lot about the rules on this server since them and I have also been more cautious of what I do too! :)

8. Do you have any experience with IRC?: To be honest no. I think it is a internet chatting system, something that you can use to talk to friends while playing video games. I have not used this, but I have used Teamspeak and Mumble, two with similar features I guess.

9. Why do you think you will make a good architect? Explain.: I love building! :) As a Mason I am usually out building things, for either myself, others or maybe just for no real reason. My builds are not really for profit or money, I usually build just for the fun! :) Whenever I get help from others I always pay them generously too, such as Mitchodak, whom helped me with a small section of a building project. Despite him already having a lot of coin, I still gave him 200c, even though the task he did was not very big.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been playing Minecraft for a while now and I understand the blocks that there are in game. I also know good combinations and what not. I also know how to make things very sexy, good looking and practical. I also have made very efficient farms too, which has helped a lot of people! :)

11. Below, please post pictures of works you have completed in-game, whether on classic, SSP or SMP:

A huge underground cavern, still in progress and my future home on the server. I also plan on making this area a guild HQ. It features a farm, houses and also a nearby science lab for me to test new build designs and basic redstone mechanisms.

app2.png

The large cavern underground.

app7v.png

The cavern's trading centre.

app4b.png

A section of the Testing Chamber.

app5.png

The main testing area.

app3n.png

A decorative room area.

Above on the surface is a large man made forest, with huge trees in the style of the Pikmin games. Also some nearby ruins! :p All still in development.

app6.png

app8.png

The giant trees.

app9.png

A recreation of a NPC village, built North of D101 in 1.7 land. A complete copy of one found in SSP. Sadly, someone came and stole all the wheat! :(

app14.png

app13.png

strong2.png

Like the NPC Village, this is a recreation of a Stronghold! Also in 1.7 land, this is a large underground complex near D101. I have copied rooms from SSP and made some of my own! :) More can be found on the thread about it: http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/strongholds-server-stuff.8731/#post-61806 :)

thisone26.png

A large tower into the sky. Used as a look out. If you go inside and fall to the bottom, you can access a soon-to-be connection to my future home/area.

A MOB arena used by fellow town members. Drags MOBS into a pit where they can be killed.

app11.png

app12.png

app10a.png

An efficient wheat farm, but no wheat being grown at the moment! :p

thisone25.png

My shop along the West Road out of Zeal.

app1.png

A minecart rail track.

thisone23.png

Some giant trees in Survival Single Player.

ALL of the above can be found on the current server map, execpt for the last one of the trees, which I made in SSP.