• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application: Sidesummy

sidesummy

Glowstone
Minecraft IGN: sidesummy
Position applying for: Architect
Age|Timezone: 24 | Eastern
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years
Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Because I ignore all aspects of pvp, extremely tedious in designing things to a quality that is never even considered on survival, RL travel of the world that has given me exposure to many different style of architecture. I build the underground city of HCE (Huge-Chunk-Error) on the Zeal map which is still revered by many as one of the most beautiful towns found in HC.
Post screen shots of your creation here: Yes, I'm serious about building things that look nice...:
Library:
znSra.jpg

Entrance Hall:
iO017.jpg

A Bedroom:
DEnVX.jpg

Midevil:
DplgP.jpg

A fountain I saw in Rome:
dGVX7.jpg

Roman Style Bathhouse:
VXBuO.jpg

More Bathhouse:
hahB8.jpg

Blacksmith in Newerth
H3EZWob.jpg

Enchanters hut in Newerth
ITSZnL9.jpg

Farmers House in Newerth
0I3qmIb.jpg

The Temple of "The Word" for HelsEch (unfinished, this will look better)
8CgKEtw.jpg

Oasis
vPbsGiJ.jpg

I have a plethora of other things which I have built, but no screens of my builds in Sanctum, or Zeal (lost when I built my new computer) As well of hundreds of designs in my single players that I've never had a chance to build into a survival for others to see....

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've been lead designer for large scale builds on other servers as well, the quality of which far surpasses what we normally implement here because of other distractions. I would like to bring that level of true beauty in aesthetics to Herocraft.