• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

architect application duco232

duco232

TNT
Minecraft IGN: duco232Position applying for: ArchitectAge|Timezone: 14(please, act like I am 45.) / gmt + 1 (amsterdam)​
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been whitelisted at 11 november 2011, the I quit for a while, but now i'm back, since the introducement of dragongarde.​
Why do you think you would make a good guide?(architect?):
I think that I would make a good architect because I usually have original ideas. I never go with the cube shape. I like to make things really original, not something you can come up with in 4 seconds. I also like speed-building, which is useful if you need something done quickly. I stand open for ideas and suggestions.​
Post screen shots of your creation here!
me and my 'le hotel is erg mooi' the sides and back are pretty much the same. the world hight limit is bugging me, and I am going to make it taller when 1.2 comes out, so it will get an 'empire state building style.'​
k1vOf.png
me and my ship the 'le duco'​
4XYjD.jpg
a little windmill, thought it was worth mentioning, because this has been recreated from the windmill in front of my house.​
iV87Z.jpg
a viking-style boat with a pvp dome in the background​
n3TOj.jpg
a picture of my city, I shot this because you can see the tree which I made using voxel sniper, I don't know if you use that plugin?​
3FBUr.jpg
2 pvp arena's I made, don't bother about the ugly one in the background, that was because we wanted more space, so I made one quickly.​
5gCat.jpg
me and my cathedral.​
4Li9a.png
some airships I made, I really like making these!​
DbfIm.jpg
a base me and 2 friends made​
C9C3b.jpg
we call him, 'the head'​
fL1n4.png
At the moment, I am making Islands close to mortem, connected by brides. It is going to have ships, and will function as a pirate hideout.​
I am also making a big city, I will upload some pictures of that later.​
those were just some things I made.​
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I think in an open picture, I like making things I see from my backyard, I also like to make traps and redstone contraptions, I'm not so good with redstone, but I know enough about it to make, things.​
I'm helping with the adventure map, and I really like that.​
I really like herocraft, I like the staff, and I want to contribute something to the server and the community in the form of building. I am online everyday, I try not to complain, and if I am told to do something, I usually want to get on it immediately.​
I really, REALLY, love symmetry. And I pay attention to details. If something doesn't look right the first time, I destroy it, rebuild it, until I like it.​
I am working on a texture pack, I'll post a screenshot if you are interested.​
it's going to be a 16x16 cartoon style texture pack.​
thank you for reading this!​