• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: weynard

Which is superior?

• Total voters

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft IGN:

weynard

Position applying for:

Architect

Age|Timezone:

20 | GMT+1

How long have you been on Herocraft?

I've been whitelisted for exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 6 days and never been banned. My activity fluctuates greatly in response to studying and working a full-time job as well as other games.

Why do you think you would make a good architect?

Uuuuh. I thought I was going to post the screenshots for that...
I can build scale models of existing objects and I pay great attention to detail. I do have a lot of creative ideas and I have quite some experience in building fortified locations and game areas as well as landscaping. I'm looking at getting into marine/naval construction, but I find it really hard to build organic shapes, especially statues and sculptures living beings. I tend to emphasize atmosphere and most of my builds are symmetrical. Pretty much all of my newer creations involved a fair bit of research and thought.
I'll also say I'm pretty good with the VoxelSniper, which I hear is being used (I hate worldedit with a burning passion, though).
Apart from this, I'm not really sure what to say here, so I'll just pass it on to the pictures.

Post screenshots of your creation here!

Things I helped build:

NATO Blockade (Sanctum)

XnEGs.png

Third Ev0ke base (Zeal)

fcxR9.jpg

GpnIE.jpg

Vj8pl.jpg

Things I designed and built as the leader of the construction team:

Second Ev0ke base (Sanctum)

GJcd0.jpg

http://imgur.com/Kl5WM (Won't let me embed this)

Things I built completely on my own:

My first ever Minecraft build (Ev0ke private server), griefed xD

2fj5k.png

Sanshas Nation refuge (Sanctum)

5Ub4L.jpg

The great maze of Beacon City (City of Islands server, which is now defunct)

dHhaE.jpg

Herrenhäuser Orangerie Replica (Project Eden spawn prototype)

GtKkp.jpg

wdZcu.jpg

iLTuS.jpg

Rebuild of the prototype since the map was lost:

A1NLgVj.jpg

iVkvZiv.jpg

Ballhouse (Creative)

f3wC1YI.jpg

yaXdAzp.jpg

IRGcIm8.jpg

Castle Evangeline (Project Eden)

YShaa.jpg

QNt13.jpg

The Irmtraut II (Herocraft Creative)

yUra1U5.jpg

RYZzc7E.png

Various VoxelSniper creations:

uOHsT.jpg

XFPmI.jpg

nyKRR.jpg

NEdSg.jpg

zq9pG.jpg

Md02D.jpg

C0KvT.jpg

dc4kP.jpg

Things I built that I do not possess screenshots of:
- NOVA town walls (Sanctum)
- 100x100x4 maze for a skill dungeon that never saw completion due to the end of the skill team
- A few cocks and balls, most of them burned or otherwise destroyed
- Castle Germany on the LoadingReadyRun server
- A bunch of ugly-ass townhouses
- Winning entry for the Sanctum railway station building contest on Sanctum (Unless I am mistaken)
- HellRiders underground staging area (Zeal)
- HellRiders nether fortress (The map after Zeal)
- VoxelBox Application builds (Got greylisted there, didn't complete my whitelist build because TVB seemed a little too elitist back then)

Additional info you would like to tell us?

Nope.

EDIT: Actually, yeah. My current planned projects include building a massive maze for the games server, building a scale replica of the entire Herrenhausen Great Garden, continuing Project Eden and building a baroque castle of my own in that order, maybe combining one or two of them. However, all of these would probably fall under the label of megastructures and will therefore require considerable time to complete.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Built a ball house in a matching style with a little more depth to the facade, pictures added. It's not very spectacular really- just to show that most of these chateau style models don't really allow for much depth in the first place. As long as you're not building on a much bigger scale, that is...

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Alator ;) I could definitely use someone who knows their way around terraforming with VoxelSniper and is more often than not online to build :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yeah, we need another capable Voxel Sniper. Haha. It's like a title. You are a Voxel Sniper. Approved. Get with whomever is on creative at he time (me or gab) for perms.