• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Trizze

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
Minecraft IGN: Trizze​

Position applying for: Architect

Age|Timezone: 15 | GMT+1 (Sweden)​

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since February 2011 I think.​

Why do you think you would make a good architect?:I like building, I'm very dedicated when it comes to building and I'm also very creative. I never give up and I always look for ways to improve my buildings. I try to help people, give them ideas and give my opinion of their buildings. I am also very active on the forums although I dont post that much I read most of it, if anyone needs ideas or perhaps needs a building built that fits my style I'd be more than happy to help build it.​

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've been playing minecraft since early Alpha, I'm good with redstone and I've played on this server for almost a year now so I know what type of buildings that fit on this server and I know all the building rules.​

Post screenshots of your creations here!

Herobrine Statue

Brown wool was very rare and it took me a while to get all of it.​

2011-010.jpg
Herobrine Statue at night.​
2011-012.jpg

My Japanese inspired castle (Matsumoto Castle)

2011-023.jpg
My Matsumoto Castle at night.​
2011-012.png
Matsumoto Castle First Floor.​
2011-013.jpg
Matsumoto Castle Second Floor. (I decided to keep it kind of empty because most of the floors were empty in the original castles.)​
2011-018.jpg
Matsumoto Castle Third Floor.​
2011-019.jpg
Matsumoto Castle Fourth Floor.​
2011-014.jpg
Matsumoto Castle's lookout point.​
2011-015.jpg
View from the lookout point.​
2011-017.jpg
Matsumoto Castle's underground storage.​
2011-016.jpg
The Dojo.​
2011-020.jpg
Outdoor place.​
2011-021.jpg

2011-024.jpg

The only way onto the island. It's secured by two gates which can only be opened and closed from the inside.​
2011-025.jpg
For a better look at everything you should visit the castle and have a look around, the coords are: (2086, 640) East of New Hope (In Sanctum) It's not finished because it's an old version of the map :S.​

My 7-segment display which I built on my friends sever:

The levers that you pull to show the numbers on the display (0-9)​
2011-026.jpg
The display in action showing a 9.​
2011-013.png
The redstone wiring to the levers.​
2011-027.jpg

Orion's wall that I designed and built with some help from mung3r.​
2011-012.jpg