• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: TonyDaChivalrous

TonyDaChivalrous

Legacy Supporter 1
  1. Minecraft IGN: TonyDaChivalrous
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 20 | CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I started playing around July 27,2014
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have a very creative mind and time on my hands. I'm more into detailed part of building like putting in furniture, making things look pretty or deadly depending on the situation :p i can do big builds when i have the time aswell.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here: Made a few things here. NOTE these builds were Built in one day its the only time i had free to make something (usually not this busy), will be making more and ill re-link when i do.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Going camping starting today, won't be back till at least Sunday maybe later. thank you very much for your time

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: TonyDaChivalrous
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 20 | CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I started playing around July 27,2014
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have a very creative mind and time on my hands. I'm more into detailed part of building like putting in furniture, making things look pretty or deadly depending on the situation :p i can do big builds when i have the time aswell.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here: Made a few things here. NOTE these builds were Built in one day its the only time i had free to make something (usually not this busy), will be making more and ill re-link when i do.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Going camping starting today, won't be back till at least Sunday maybe later. thank you very much for your time
@TimForReal For Opinion ( Can't access Photo's at school so I can't tell )

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hey @TonyDaChivalrous Can you show me something larger in scale? Let your imagination go wild, make it pop!

TonyDaChivalrous

Legacy Supporter 1
@Alator Can do kind sir, ill will make a huge castle just for you and devoted with my own twists. you can look forward to seeing it hopefully at the end of this month maybe longer.