• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Impulsepaci.

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN:impulsepaci
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone:23 | CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: i love to build more on minecraft than any other game ive played if i'm inspired i can spend hours on little details that can turn a good build into a great one. Today id like to present you with the town ive been working on as an example of my work, Dionysus.
YOHfSyH.jpg
fq9gl3l.jpg
jQwvJCW.jpg
1WaUP3I.jpg
FH1s1Tt.jpg
oX8AkLc.jpg
unmJBHb.jpg

Additional info: this town is my baby and im very proud of it anything extra like terraforming and the like will be worked on upon request
this will be updated with new builds as i complete them.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN:impulsepaci
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone:23 | CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: i love to build more on minecraft than any other game ive played if i'm inspired i can spend hours on little details that can turn a good build into a great one. Today id like to present you with the town ive been working on as an example of my work, Dionysus.
YOHfSyH.jpg
fq9gl3l.jpg
jQwvJCW.jpg
1WaUP3I.jpg
FH1s1Tt.jpg
oX8AkLc.jpg
unmJBHb.jpg

Additional info: this town is my baby and im very proud of it anything extra like terraforming and the like will be worked on upon request
this will be updated with new builds as i complete them.
These are all of your Town? ( Which looks nice and pretty btw ) ^_^

Can you do me a favor and re-post Picture #2 with the Default Texture Pack? I'm curious to what it looks like without the Texture Pack. :D

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
These are all of your Town? ( Which looks nice and pretty btw ) ^_^

Can you do me a favor and re-post Picture #2 with the Default Texture Pack? I'm curious to what it looks like without the Texture Pack. :D

this is everything ive personally built in my town i was having troubles with getting the default texture pack to work on the server will try later today. asked kain about just using herocrafts texture pack he said it would be fine

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
this is everything ive personally built in my town i was having troubles with getting the default texture pack to work on the server will try later today. asked kain about just using herocrafts texture pack he said it would be fine
Yah, the only reason I wanna see it with the Default is because I don't use the Texturepack. I can't tell exactly whats-what material in the picture. Let me know if you run into any issues