• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App.: Farroes (again:))

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Farroes
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 21, Eastern Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Roughly a year I believe, since Sanctum.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have always tried to build(pun intended) upon my skills as a builder, and I do believe that every time I set out on a project my work gets better and better. I am constantly trying to improve my builds to make them into the epic creations I see inside my head. I have been the leader designer/builder of many towns in the past, and am always looking for new projects.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here! http://imgur.com/ITez4 This is my current project on the server, my wilderness fortress. It is still a work in progress but I think it is coming along well enough that I can post it finally :)
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would like to apologize for being inactive when I was needed during the preparation of the current map. I would gladly explain the circumstances behind my absence to a admin/founder in a private message, but its a little to personal to put here.
ITez4