• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: [Closed until further notice]

App closed for now.

• Minecraft IGN: warriors4ever
  • Position applying for: Architect
  • Age|Timezone: 18 | EST
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Sept. 6th.
  • Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I'm generally pretty intuitive, and put a lot of thought into my designs, even when not playing MC. I like thinking outside the box. It's one of my fortes.
  • Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DEFAULT OR SERVER TEXTURE PACK)! I apologize, but I primarily build in MC Classic, using McForge software. Here's what I've got. And this. More pictures
2013-09-29_16.22.41.png2013-09-29_16.24.35.png2013-09-29_16.25.13.png2013-09-29_16.25.27.png2013-09-29_16.31.28.png2013-09-29_16.31.36.png2013-09-29_16.33.49.png2013-09-29_16.34.06.png2013-09-29_16.34.17.png2013-09-29_16.34.37.png
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?: Uh, not particularly. I'd really like to help with HC as much as I can. Oh, also, I can show you some of my other builds better if you want to come to the Classic server; so, just try and chat me?

Last edited:

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Hey @warriors4ever I know you were one of those eager few to help out. The pictures you provided they lack what we need for the Architect team. You may reapply in the future but I recommend you work with detail and larger builds. I would be willing to talk you through and give you advice as you go.

I would like to reiterate that since you asked for "recent builds", this is what I've been able to provide. If you would be inclined to observe my other, more past builds, you will be able to see the depth and detail, as well as scale I've included. As I've said, I've only really gotten back into Minecraft because of Herocraft, before that, I haven't seriously played Minecraft for somewhere around 2 years.
@Aryios

It just perplexes me, that is all. I am not delving into more complex builds for the moment because I was under the impression that the HC staff needed help to complete some building tasks before the wipe, so, thus, I was trying to be fast in my builds, and show my abilities, if only a glimpse.
I completely understand that you're wary of builders who may not be up to your standards.
So, what would you like me to do? I would like to be able to help you as soon as possible, but, again, showcasing my abilities by building something massive and complex would not be fast.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
We do need help but we also need good builders. You have potential just you kinda rushed making your buildings. Look at some of the other app that Architects have posted they put time into the builds they made.
As for your older classic minecraft pictures they are good but we are looking for more recent builds. Minecraft has added lots of new blocks to use and we need people who are used to using them.

Well, then. I'll work on it, but I don't think I can build anything requiring the amount of complexity you're looking for immediately, and in such short time. Until then, I'm closing this App.