• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Archers complete trash now?

Musicisum

Iron
, I have to run up and smack a mob in the face before I can use a bow on it? It should be enough that they have so much hp now. They seem to kill slower than dragoons and other classes due to not having many damaging skills but now the mob has to aggro you before you can attack it with a bow, which means you have to run up and aggro a bunch of mobs just to be able to use a bow on one of them. By the time one is dead the rest have you beat senseless due to your armor rating being so low. I'm having issues fighting level 30 mobs at level 50.

I know the reason this was done, to prevent people of shooting mobs that cant get to you but come on, was there no way else to fix this? It's made Archers pointless in pve, Might as well play a ninja or runeblade or something.