• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ArcheAge - Enla Server (Nuian/Elf)

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Is this where you join Laughing Coffin?

sneakyhalo117

Legacy Supporter 7
I started playing about 3 days ago and I'm level 16 at this minute along with RandomKais and TheEpicShad0w. Mind if we can join?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I might have to try archage this weekend, kinda stopped playing once the beta stopped

Xelarator1

Obsidian
Was about to download this on steam, but then I looked at all of the negative reviews on the game. Is it really a bot infested pay to win MMO? Haven't played it before and I want to clear up any misconceptions of it before playing. Also sorry for the necro.

Ultanian

Portal
Was about to download this on steam, but then I looked at all of the negative reviews on the game. Is it really a bot infested pay to win MMO? Haven't played it before and I want to clear up any misconceptions of it before playing. Also sorry for the necro.
I tried it, after about a week I was sick of the pay2win model.

Ultanian

Portal
What's pay2win about it though? I personally haven't played it yet.
Been too long for me to remember exactly, I just remember it being outrageous. Something about buying levels/exp, not sure. Feel free to find out for yourself though!

Xelarator1

Obsidian
Eh, I'll give this game a shot, since it seems to be a somewhat noticeable inspiration for the current map. Gotta wait 4 more hours till the download is finished though.

xMJay

Portal
if u plan on playing casual ok I guess, but at this point it isn't worth it to play the game hardcore.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I've been looking at Albion online the past few days... Except I don't really like the founders packs it has like archeage, makes me a little worried about huge p2w :(