• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Arceus208's Re-application

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus208

TNT
Minecraft In-game name: arceus208
Location & Age: North Carolina, USA. Age 16, born Feb. 17, 1996
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, I've explained my bans in my previous application.
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I worked as a guide for another server, much like Herocraft, and someone came on saying "This server reminds me of Herocraft", so I decided to check it out.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Read, and agreed.
Reason you should be accepted: I've been playing in Wardhard for a few weeks now, and I'm really enjoying the gameplay. I've leveled my Caster a bit, got a full set of gold armor, which was legitimately obtained, and I've also tried helping new members, welcoming them and giving them advice. But, there's still much I've been wanting to do, like join a town, raid, build something that wouldn't be griefed in an hour. I just want to become a more active member of the community, as opposed to a lonely greylist wandering around places, not able to settle anywhere. I'm also used to raiding and PVP, which I can't really do in Warshard because nearly everyone there is under level 10. Also, the town I want to join requires that I be whitelisted before I can do anything, so I'm looking forward to joining them. If you need anything else, like further information, feel free to ask. I'm open to any question.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCa9
Additional Info: If I put stuff like hobbies and other stuff here, then here you go: I'm an active gamer. I like to play on Xbox live with my friends, and occasionally people I meed on web forums. Music-wise, I like to listen to dubstep, clownstep, and 80's rock. I'm learning about Java programming, and so far I've managed to make a calculator using Java... Not that impressive, but it's a start.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been watching you in game and there have not been any issues. I am going to go ahead and add you, no need to review you as I did the original review.[DOUBLEPOST=1368405891,1355806788][/DOUBLEPOST]Removed from the whitelist as the original owner no longer has access to the account

Status
Not open for further replies.