• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AR1E5's App

AR1E5

Dirt
1. AR1E5
2. Florida 21
3. None
4. None
5. I really enjoy both building and PVP in minecraft so I think I could bring more activity to what already seems like a really good server
6. I was playing on Nox and really enjoying the Heros mod but they made it so donors could autolevel all the classes so it was really broken but I like they way this server handles donors and privileges.
7. yes

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Good to see your coming to the home of the heroes mod. Before we whitelist you I'd like to see a lengthened application. Let us know who you are, what you like to build/do, that sortof thing. Also, please add the actual questions to the app it confusing for me to read even though i've seen so many

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

After your done repost on this thread so i get a notification, thannks

AR1E5

Dirt
  1. In-game name:AR1E5
  2. Location & Age:Florida 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very active player who really enjoys both PVP and building. Mostly pvp to be honest but I have a few friends who play with me who are also all great builders and PVPers. Im trying to join the server to see the atmosphere and how active the players are to see if its a good alternative for me and my friends to play on to Nox Imperialis. My group in total is about 8 players and we usually build towns together and start our own city.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was playing on Nox and really enjoying the Heros mod but they made it so donors could autolevel all the classes so it was really broken but I like they way this server handles donors and privileges.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have played on quite a few minecraft servers in the past and never had any problems with the staff or anything like that. I mostly just don't like the way they handled donor perks in game. I don't have any screens of things I built in the past but if I end up joining the server me and my friends always build really cool castles as a base of operations. We have been accused of mass editing before because of how much we can build overnight when all 8 of us really set to it. Im also very interested in the Heros addon which is the main reason we are considering your server. From the time I was playing with it on Nox I think it adds alot to the game and im interested to see how much better it is on its true home.