• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

minerslash

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Minerslash
  2. Location & Age:California,16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Yes,Me and my friend were both baned and he had notice(still dont know what that is) for a pvp sever as we build a base camp so we can survie the night but like 3weeks later we get to pvp fight iron well all in the end he used notice were both blamed and banned
  4. Referral(s):no
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Youtube
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional)
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Reason you should be accepted:i will stay with the sever for a very long time
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):(HCM10
  11. Additional Info:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Yes,Me and my friend were both baned and he had notice(still dont know what that is) for a pvp sever as we build a base camp so we can survie the night but like 3weeks later we get to pvp fight iron well all in the end he used notice were both blamed and banned
  9. Reason you should be accepted:i will stay with the sever for a very long time
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):(HCM9
  11. Additional Info:

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1367368275,1367368242][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is incorrect, and when did your ban occur?

minerslash

Stone
oh that oh me a u can say little bro plays on share this acc and he joined that sever but nothing out of it he fakes his age ever thing he sign up for so yea he is 15 (trust you know when hes on

minerslash

Stone
ok the kid next door are really close friend since babys we are like bros so me and since his parents can affored him a pc he comes over and plays in mine

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
ok the kid next door are really close friend since babys we are like bros so me and since his parents can affored him a pc he comes over and plays in mine

Okay so first he was a brother, and now a friend. I still doubt you are the age you claim, and your special key is still incorrect.

minerslash

Stone
  11. Additional Info:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  11. Additional Info:

http://empireminecraft.com/members/minerslash.11774/ <== That states you are 18

minerslash

Stone
im am 16 i lied about age becuse i want to make account fast just to be alowed to build is that wat u want to here

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Actually I am going to let you on the whitelist, however if I find out you have lied, or you cause any issues, I will remove your whitelist perms.

Status
Not open for further replies.