• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Applications

I play on the popular shotbow server on minecraft alot. I mostly play a complicated gamemode called Civcraft on shotbow. Im 16 and play varsity football. I play minecraft for fun and i feel like trying out another server like this. Time to get away from shotbow servers.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Gumbosaurusrex
  2. Location & Age: Mississippi, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): FredFlawless and JoshCarder told me about this server and wanted me to play with them. They are some friends that just signed up.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCG14
I play on the popular shotbow server on minecraft alot. I mostly play a complicated gamemode called Civcraft on shotbow. Im 16 and play varsity football. I play minecraft for fun and i feel like trying out another server like this. Time to get away from shotbow servers.
Reviewing

Hey my bad i meant to put 1997. I usually put my brothers birthdate because of the fact of age requirements on some applications that require 18 or older. Im just used to putting my brothers. Im 16 and my bad for being incorrect.

Last edited:

Hey my bad i meant to put 1997. I usually put my brothers birthdate because of the fact of age requirements on some applications that require 18 or older. Im just used to putting my brothers. Im 16 and my bad for being incorrect.
So everything is correct about your date of birth except the year? Just to make sure.

Yeah everything is correct but year. 1997 instead of 1992