• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Applications for silent626

Silent

Wood
  1. In-game name: silent626
  2. Location & Age: Chicago, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I think none, can't really say as I play single player mostly.
  4. Referral(s): XOSS and VP11
  5. Reason you should be accepted:Reason you should you be accepted: I am just looking to have fun with my friends and experience your server as a whole. Never played in a huge environment before so this will be a first. Just looking to create something huge as an artistic person and have fun at the same time.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard of you guys from friends who play on your server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, not yet. .
  8. Additional Info: I am considered a noob since I have rarely played on any multiplayer servers but I'm a great listener. Hope this is enough for you to accept me.

Silent

Wood
  1. In-game name: silent626
  2. Location & Age: Chicago, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I think none, can't really say as I play single player mostly.
  4. Referral(s): XOSS and VP11
  5. Reason you should be accepted:Reason you should you be accepted: I am just looking to have fun with my friends and experience your server as a whole. Never played in a huge environment before so this will be a first. Just looking to create something huge as an artistic person and have fun at the same time.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard of you guys from friends who play on your server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, not yet. .
  8. Additional Info: I am considered a noob since I have rarely played on any multiplayer servers but I'm a great listener. Hope this is enough for you to accept me.

Silent

Wood
To be honest, no, I can't remember what happened since it was long ago. All I can say is I won't disobey rules.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Your only ban and you cant remember? Lol.

Well either way, kinda seems like that server bans for tiny reasons, and like you said it was awhile ago. I'm gonna let you in, check your inbox. Keep in mind griefing is bannable on Herocraft.