• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application

will owen

Dirt
  1. In-game name:willrocks1
  2. Location & Age:Colorado, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):eek:nce very minor griefed some blocks maybe like 40
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I'm a hard working builder that would like to level up my class and fight some people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:YouTube
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes on a different account and you should see it under William Michele Owen but mistyped something so I cant log onto it.
  8. Additional Info:I have posted this before but i was supposed to get a post back from a higher rank but no response.

will owen

Dirt
The ban was i griefed about 40 blocks of mossy cobble after my friend and me minned and he had some of my mossy cobble so i took his and he thought that was his and i had it so he took mine and placed his but forgot he placed it so i dug it back up becasue he took my mossy cobble(sorry if that was hard to understand). ok, he placed his cobblestone when we chared it and forgot he placed it....then he stole mine because he though i took his.. he banned me for 3 hours intill he relized that i just took his because he took mine.... very hard to explain sorry.^.^