• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

1.webgames
2.usa-oklahoma, 16
3.None
4.None
5.I've played minecraft since 1.5 and always wondered if anyone has yet to make a real mmorpg mod for it yet. The only ones i've found so far have been faction servers and there nothing near to what herocraft is all about. One of my most favorite genre of games are mmorgs, and to think i can combine this with minecraft, it sounds too good to be true. I would be ecstatic to hear that i've been accepted to the herocraft community to be able to play on the server. If its as good as i believe it is, i will definitely have to suggest it to a smp server i'm a regular on.
6.Minecraft mondays on youtube
7.I don't know if you can build or make towns,castles etc. But if its possible i can make a mean castle check out the picture.2011-08-23_03.44.23.png

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

1.In-game name: webgames(a kickname plugin would be nice)
2.Location and age: Oklahoma,Usa(thats about all im going to tell you on that one) I am 16 years of age
3.Previous bans: None, Im a regular on the bosssmp server
4.Referals: I have received no refferals
5.Reason i should be accepted: I don't feel as if i have a reason to be accepted. I mean i love rpgs and i love minecraft. I just really want to get on and see it first hand.
6.How i heard about herocraft: Minecraft mondays on youtube, episode 17
7.Have i voted for herocraft: Yes of coarse i have
8.I guess this is for what im all about. Well i enjoy messing with computers hopefully one day i can make it a carrer as a freelancer. Ive played around with blender (a 3d animating software). Also in my school classes ive taken computer web design and many other useless classes. Im currently looking into learning some c++. Im a big fan of youtube, i plan on doing lps for video games when i grow older and hoplefully become a youtube partner.

I guess thats about it, i hope its to your full satisfaction :)
~vulcanicthunder

5.Reason i should be accepted: hmm.... this is a tough one. Other than i like rpgs and minecraft, Im a respectable player, if you get to know me i can be a fun guy to talk to. Im usually the guy that will do the boring tasks like mining for hours for materials for someone else's project just because whenever i'm building something i wish someone would do the same for me. And maybe in time i can possibly become a member of the herocraft team.