• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Vaquxlin

Dirt
I'm new to this server my friend told me about it yesterday and i would like to join :) I'll make sure to vote and maybe follow your twitter as well didn't check that out yet since i never played. Thank you for your time hopefully i'll play on this server, looks amazing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm new to this server my friend told me about it yesterday and i would like to join :) I'll make sure to vote and maybe follow your twitter as well didn't check that out yet since i never played. Thank you for your time hopefully i'll play on this server, looks amazing.
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Could you please explain why your profile and and application age are different? What is your real age?

Vaquxlin

Dirt
Could you please explain why your profile and and application age are different? What is your real age?
Ah i apologize for that. I guess i didnt write the month and day just the year and left the rest on 1 january. I'm born on 8th july. I'm still 17. Didn't know it was important xD

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted,
welcome to herocraft

@Admins - Name and age change please :)