• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

224leon

TNT
if i may be invited to this server i would be ecstatic because, from what i can see this is one of the only good
rpg style minecraft server and i would love to become a member in its community.

Last edited:

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
if i may be invited to this server i would be ecstatic because, from what i can see this is one of the only good
rpg style minecraft server and i would love to become a member in its community.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Hi @224leon It appears your Special Key is incorrect, could you please correct this.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Care to explain your ban on ruincommunity? @Angyles Would like to pass this one on to you.

224leon

TNT
im sorry i don't recall ruincommunity is there some more info about the server and my ban? that could be more of help

224leon

TNT
Oh i think this might be the server my cuzin and i used to play on, we got into a fight and he greifed my castle and ran off with all of the factions money so, i found his base hoping to get revenge and destroyed but sadly there was nothing worth stealing, so i took down his house then he immediately reported me to the authorities since he was a donatior his punishment for grefing wasn't as harsh as mine i think he got temp banned but i got perm baned.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh i think this might be the server my cuzin and i used to play on, we got into a fight and he greifed my castle and ran off with all of the factions money so, i found his base hoping to get revenge and destroyed but sadly there was nothing worth stealing, so i took down his house then he immediately reported me to the authorities since he was a donatior his punishment for grefing wasn't as harsh as mine i think he got temp banned but i got perm baned.

That is fine, as I said it is an older ban. Just make sure you are familiar with our rules on griefing and if you have any trouble with people griefing you remember to petition it so staff can handle it.

Accepted