• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

remmus2k

Dirt
I apologize for my incorrect application, I seemed to have followed the wrong one. Here is a more correct one, I hope this would suffice.

I hope to meet all of you soon!

1. In-game name: remmus2k

2. Location & Age. California, 25

3. Previous Bans: None what so ever

4. Referral(s): Unfortunatley, none

5. Reason you should be accepted: Never once broke any rules in any servers I have been into. Never griefed and always gave to others. I love to group up and play in a group, I love co-operation and playing with others. Very interested in joining towns and group pvp! =) Also love experimenting with redstone and complex structures in minecraft.

6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was trying to find a more fun minecraft server. Something that isn't vanilla and one that would have progression like leveling and classes. Just seems like it would be different and freshen up minecraft. I also wanted a server where you can join large groups and one where you can form groups and be involved in cities. Always love being in a community!

7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes! =) from four other websites

8. Additional Info: I'm a computer science major! I also know a great deal of sign language and Romanian. Spend most of my time studying for college and the downtime I do have I spend in games/minecraft. Not that far into computer science yet as i'm tackling my other classes but I could always help out with what I already know! =D

9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes

10. Special Key: HCR8

I also subscribed to the youtube channel and liked/watched some videos =)

Last edited:

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
I apologize for my incorrect application, I seemed to have followed the wrong one. Here is a more correct one, I hope this would suffice.

I hope to meet all of you soon!

1. In-game name: remmus2k

2. Location & Age. California, 25

3. Previous Bans: None what so ever

4. Referral(s): Unfortunatley, none

5. Reason you should be accepted: Never once broke any rules in any servers I have been into. Never griefed and always gave to others. I love to group up and play in a group, I love co-operation and playing with others. Very interested in joining towns and group pvp! =) Also love experimenting with redstone and complex structures in minecraft.

6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was trying to find a more fun minecraft server. Something that isn't vanilla and one that would have progression like leveling and classes. Just seems like it would be different and freshen up minecraft. I also wanted a server where you can join large groups and one where you can form groups and be involved in cities. Always love being in a community!

7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes! =) from four other websites

8. Additional Info: I'm a computer science major! I also know a great deal of sign language and Romanian. Spend most of my time studying for college and the downtime I do have I spend in games/minecraft. Not that far into computer science yet as i'm tackling my other classes but I could always help out with what I already know! =D

9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes

10. Special Key: HCR8

I also subscribed to the youtube channel and liked/watched some videos =)
Reviewing