• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmwalsh

Dirt
GN:tmwalsh
Time zone:Eastern Time USA
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Nope
How long have you been on HC:5 days
Why do you want to join:Looking for a nice town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Miner
What can you give to us, as a community:I'll try to give you whatever you ask of me
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Absolutley
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:The no killing eachother one haha
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No
Tell us about yourself:I love minecraft and I guess you could say Im good not really sure what to say besides the fact that I am 15 and I love to game

GN:tmwalsh
Time zone:Eastern Time USA
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Nope
How long have you been on HC:5 days
Why do you want to join:Looking for a nice town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Miner
What can you give to us, as a community:I'll try to give you whatever you ask of me
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Absolutley
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:The no killing eachother one haha
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No
Tell us about yourself:I love minecraft and I guess you could say Im good not really sure what to say besides the fact that I am 15 and I love to game

oi0pkjmm

Status
Not open for further replies.