• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

1. Minecraft In-game Name: Mrmarblesman
2. Location and Age: Minnesota, 19
3. Previous Bans (Including other servers): None
4. Referral(s): None
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was on the top of the Minecraft server list based on what i was looking for in a server.
6. Have you Voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not yet. But if i like the server, which i'm sure i will, ill be more than happy to vote for the server.
looking. I'm looking for a server that i can stick with that has a welcoming community!
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes indeed!
8. Special Key (Don't leave blank!): {HCM12}
9. Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and conditions. I plan on being a polite member of your community. I like to build buildings mainly rustic or medieval looking structures
10. Additional info: i do love the concept of the server but i do have a question about one of the rules. it states that there should only be one accout per player and thats fair enough but where it says something about the ip.. I have a friend that lives with me that also plays Minecraft. Will this be a problem? Please and thank you!

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was on the top of the Minecraft server list based on what i was looking for in a server.
6. Have you Voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not yet. But if i like the server, which i'm sure i will, ill be more than happy to vote for the server.
looking. I'm looking for a server that i can stick with that has a welcoming community!
9. Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and conditions. I plan on being a polite member of your community. I like to build buildings mainly rustic or medieval looking structures
10. Additional info: i do love the concept of the server but i do have a question about one of the rules. it states that there should only be one accout per player and thats fair enough but where it says something about the ip.. I have a friend that lives with me that also plays Minecraft. Will this be a problem? Please and thank you!
Reviewing

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
If you and your friend share the same ip you will have to get in contact with Angyles. Tell her your IGN then your friends IGN and tell her that you both share the same IP.

Anyway accepted
Welcome to Herocraft!