• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application

luca101

Dirt
1:ign lucawits
2:location and age canada .b.c 18
3:referral {optional}
4:i heard from a friend
5:i did vote for hero craft
6:i do agree to all of hero crafts rules
7:i have not yet subscribed
8:secrete code sorry i don't know how to do the secrete code
9:i have been banned from other servers i forget the names
10:i think i am worthy of joining herocraft because... i am a person and friendly and helpful is i see someone griefing or a griefed building i will report it so we can stop the griefers/stealers i do not swear nor do i scam or horas i don't ask for anything especially ranks but it's not up to be to be chooses to join its up to the moderator/admin/owner/staff reading this

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
1:ign lucawits
2:location and age canada .b.c 18
3:referral {optional}
4:i heard from a friend
5:i did vote for hero craft
6:i do agree to all of hero crafts rules
7:i have not yet subscribed
8:secrete code sorry i don't know how to do the secrete code
9:i have been banned from other servers i forget the names
10:i think i am worthy of joining herocraft because... i am a person and friendly and helpful is i see someone griefing or a griefed building i will report it so we can stop the griefers/stealers i do not swear nor do i scam or horas i don't ask for anything especially ranks but it's not up to be to be chooses to join its up to the moderator/admin/owner/staff reading this

Please use the proper format, which includes the questions
http://hc.to/appguide