• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Application

Shuzaaam

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: Shuzaaam
Location & Age: America, 23
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 server, but it's been closed down.
Referral(s)[Optional]:
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Some players in different servers
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: Not yet, will do that after the application
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS8}
Reason you should be accepted:
Well, I mainly applied for the thrill of PvP. I PvP on the RP PvP server A'therys Ascended, but it has recently become boring and I don't feel the rush like I used to. People talk about the epic raids on Herocraft and I can't help but turn my head. I would like for you to accept me because I want to play my hardest on this server and try to live up to some legends on this server that I've learned from in A'therys. I also want to feel that rush when fighting like I used to feel when PvPing, and I hear this is an amazing place for someone like me. I hope that you consider me and I'm really looking forward to playing on the server. Thanks.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 server, but it's been closed down.
Referral(s)[Optional]:
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: Not yet, will do that after the application
Well, I mainly applied for the thrill of PvP. I PvP on the RP PvP server A'therys Ascended, but it has recently become boring and I don't feel the rush like I used to. People talk about the epic raids on Herocraft and I can't help but turn my head. I would like for you to accept me because I want to play my hardest on this server and try to live up to some legends on this server that I've learned from in A'therys. I also want to feel that rush when fighting like I used to feel when PvPing, and I hear this is an amazing place for someone like me. I hope that you consider me and I'm really looking forward to playing on the server. Thanks.

Explain more about your ban

Shuzaaam

Wood
Hmmm I believe it was my 2nd or 3rd server I played on. It was a faction server and I started to understand it's mechanics very easily and started a faction that grew exceptionally large (around 20 people). We had a huge rivalry against another large faction, and it was usually a stalemate. Both of us always had enough power to keep our land, and enough resources and supplies to defend ourselves. None of us slipped up, but we hated each other's guts. But the owner implemented an abusable ban system, since he couldn't find any worthy or unbiased mods to do their jobs. This system allowed other players to vote on if a player should or shouldn't be banned from the server, whether staff was on or not.

When our power grew more and more we took over the spawn area, claiming the whole area around it and would usually shake the new players down for their supplies that they would get when they logged in, and made tolls and taxes on anyone that wanted to go in or out of spawn. This made us the most hated faction on the server after about a week, with failed raids on both bases from enemy alliances and our alliances. When the new ban system was implemented, the main enemy started a ban vote on me, then the rest of our faction. Everyone voted against me except my faction, but our alliances were bribed from the enemy faction into voting against us. I was banned, and so was my faction members. I moved on to other servers after that, and I slowly saw the server that I technically owned lose members everyday. One day, since it was still on my server list, I saw that I couldn't reach it anymore. It died out, and it never was brought back up again.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Hmmm I believe it was my 2nd or 3rd server I played on. It was a faction server and I started to understand it's mechanics very easily and started a faction that grew exceptionally large (around 20 people). We had a huge rivalry against another large faction, and it was usually a stalemate. Both of us always had enough power to keep our land, and enough resources and supplies to defend ourselves. None of us slipped up, but we hated each other's guts. But the owner implemented an abusable ban system, since he couldn't find any worthy or unbiased mods to do their jobs. This system allowed other players to vote on if a player should or shouldn't be banned from the server, whether staff was on or not.

When our power grew more and more we took over the spawn area, claiming the whole area around it and would usually shake the new players down for their supplies that they would get when they logged in, and made tolls and taxes on anyone that wanted to go in or out of spawn. This made us the most hated faction on the server after about a week, with failed raids on both bases from enemy alliances and our alliances. When the new ban system was implemented, the main enemy started a ban vote on me, then the rest of our faction. Everyone voted against me except my faction, but our alliances were bribed from the enemy faction into voting against us. I was banned, and so was my faction members. I moved on to other servers after that, and I slowly saw the server that I technically owned lose members everyday. One day, since it was still on my server list, I saw that I couldn't reach it anymore. It died out, and it never was brought back up again.

When was this?

Shuzaaam

Wood
Ouch, I'd have to say August-September 2012. Anywhere near that, I'm not too sure but I know it was in around summer 2012.

Shuzaaam

Wood
I don't believe that was the server I was banned from. I don't remember this minecraft server at all or anyone named joeHOOPER, but the ban reason was "bigotry" so I must've expressed an opinion about something that he didn't agree with. If it was in 2011, that was around the time when I bought minecraft I believe. I probably didn't know what I was doing and didn't understand the server, because apparently it was a faction server (looking at their website). I can try to get myself unbanned and talk to him about it, but I'd doubt if he'd even remember.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't believe that was the server I was banned from. I don't remember this minecraft server at all or anyone named joeHOOPER, but the ban reason was "bigotry" so I must've expressed an opinion about something that he didn't agree with. If it was in 2011, that was around the time when I bought minecraft I believe. I probably didn't know what I was doing and didn't understand the server, because apparently it was a faction server (looking at their website). I can try to get myself unbanned and talk to him about it, but I'd doubt if he'd even remember.

Referral(s)[Optional]:
Whitelisted :)