• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

13cirila

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: 13cirila
  2. Location & Age: canada, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): gunmoney,gunmonkey something like that
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i looked up roelplaying servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes many times
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HC18)
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I have played on the non whitelist map for 2 weeks now, and I have got level 20 crafter and 20 rogue, i have mined tons of resources and have a stockpile waiting for when i can go to the real map. I have participated in parties with others and leveled up everything i could. I have reached the point where there is nothing left to do of intrest on the non whitelist map and i am dying to join a township and become a hunter. I don't know how you choose who is "worthy" of whitelist or how it works with under review maps but after playing on your map for 2 weeks maxing out and paticipating with others. If that does not qualify me for whitelist i don't know what does.
and yes this is a reapply i figured that after 2 weeks with no response other then "under review" that i may as well try before i give up on ever being whitelisted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: 13cirila
  2. Location & Age: canada, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): gunmoney,gunmonkey something like that
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i looked up roelplaying servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes many times
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HC18)
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I have played on the non whitelist map for 2 weeks now, and I have got level 20 crafter and 20 rogue, i have mined tons of resources and have a stockpile waiting for when i can go to the real map. I have participated in parties with others and leveled up everything i could. I have reached the point where there is nothing left to do of intrest on the non whitelist map and i am dying to join a township and become a hunter. I don't know how you choose who is "worthy" of whitelist or how it works with under review maps but after playing on your map for 2 weeks maxing out and paticipating with others. If that does not qualify me for whitelist i don't know what does.
and yes this is a reapply i figured that after 2 weeks with no response other then "under review" that i may as well try before i give up on ever being whitelisted.

I saw and tagged your proctor.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-13cirila.37561/

Going to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.