• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

pieman3214

Gold
In-Game-Name: pieman3214
Location & Age: Colorado Usa, 13
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: None
How did i hear about herocraft: Was looking up "great minecraft rpg servers" on google
Have i voted for herocraft: Yes
I agree to the HeroCraft EULA & ToS
Reason i should be accepted: My friends think im a great community member. I have read the rules and understand them fully. I will help to make this a better community with my good attitudes and my fun style of playing
Special Key: HCp10
Additional Info: I'm from a small town, and really like to play minecraft. I support good attitudes and don't like bullying. I like to build small, intricate, pretty looking things rather than super big houses and such. I am also semi-skilled with redstone.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-Game-Name: pieman3214
Location & Age: Colorado Usa, 13
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: None
How did i hear about herocraft: Was looking up "great minecraft rpg servers" on google
Have i voted for herocraft: Yes
I agree to the HeroCraft EULA & ToS
Reason i should be accepted: My friends think im a great community member. I have read the rules and understand them fully. I will help to make this a better community with my good attitudes and my fun style of playing
Special Key: HCp10
Additional Info: I'm from a small town, and really like to play minecraft. I support good attitudes and don't like bullying. I like to build small, intricate, pretty looking things rather than super big houses and such. I am also semi-skilled with redstone.
Reviewing