• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

jardo19999

Stone
1. In-game Name: jardo19999
2. Location: Iowa
3. Age: 13
4. Previous Bans: No
5. Referrals: None
6. I heard about HeroCraft from searching on a Minecraft server list, because all the servers i had played were boring, and I was searching for a good RPG Minecraft Server.
7. Have You Voted: Yes, I have voted.
8. Do youy agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
9. Reason I should be accepted: I should be accepted because I plan on being polite and courteous to all the various playeres. I like to build sculptures, of which include a three floor small cottage in the woods. I am interested in joining a town. I would stay with that town forever and would help to expand and improve upon it in any way possible.
10. HCJ10
11. Additional Info: Here are some photos of the structure that I built:https://sites.google.com/a/fairfieldsfuture.org/jardos_minecraft_photos/home

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
6. I heard about HeroCraft from searching on a Minecraft server list, because all the servers i had played were boring, and I was searching for a good RPG Minecraft Server.
9. Reason I should be accepted: I should be accepted because I plan on being polite and courteous to all the various playeres. I like to build sculptures, of which include a three floor small cottage in the woods. I am interested in joining a town. I would stay with that town forever and would help to expand and improve upon it in any way possible.
10. HCJ10
11. Additional Info: Here are some photos of the structure that I built:https://sites.google.com/a/fairfieldsfuture.org/jardos_minecraft_photos/home
Reviewing.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
10. HCJ10
jardo19999 If you are still interesting in becoming whitelisted I'm stilling reviewing your application.

Why is it that your profile age and application age don't match?

jardo19999

Stone
jardo19999 If you are still interesting in becoming whitelisted I'm stilling reviewing your application.

sorry about that, I wanted to be truthful on mu application, and I didn't really think that my profile age mattered, so I just came up with a bogus age. Sorry to confuse you.

jardo19999

Stone

Yes, I am still interested in becoming whitelisted. Thank you for telling me you are still reviewing it. I was baginning to think that someone had forgotten my application.

jardo19999

Stone
10. HCJ10

Bumping for new Proctor. Preforably soon. ^.^