• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

HBrules

Glowing Redstone
Application

IGN: HBrules
Location and Age: London, United Kingdom, Age 13
Previous Bans: Two bans so far. One was because that someone used a stun spell on me, and my player changed direction, making look like i used some kind of forcefield hack. I don't, and never have had hacks. The other was that I raided another faction and I apparently broke the rules while doing this, even though a head admin had come one earlier and told me it was ok.
Referral(S): None, I only recently found out that the Heroes plugin developers actually had a server (And a mighty fine one at that).
Reason you should be accepted: I have spent a good amount of time reading the rules and terms of service now, and I fully understand them. I hope to be able to join a town and help it grow, defend it from attacks, and help in some of our own. After that, I would like to try to create my own town and get all of my IRL friends to join it. I'm also not one of those whiny 13 year olds that call everyone who kills me a hacker, and starts crying when I get raided and ask for a rollback and for the raiders to be banned. I'm quite neutral when it comes to fighting, and I feel it should be done in a fun way.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: The Heroes server that i usually have been playing on banned me for an unfair reason, so I started looking around for a new one, that was actually good. I finally came across Herocraft (And I am glad I did!).
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have voted on every site.
Speacial Key: HCH7

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?
Yes and understand them all

Have you subscribed to our Youtube Channel?
Yes I have

Dont want to wait to be accepted?
I can wait a bit

Additional Info: Unluckily, I have no screenshots of any past builds, due to my computer's harddrive being recently wiped, due to it crashing. But in the past, I have built floating fortresses, jam packed with traps, Hot air balloon battle areas with my friends, and a few impressive castles. I'm sorry again that I can't post any screenshots, I hope it is not too much of a problem.

-HBrules

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Application

IGN: HBrules
Location and Age: London, United Kingdom, Age 13
Previous Bans: Two bans so far. One was because that someone used a stun spell on me, and my player changed direction, making look like i used some kind of forcefield hack. I don't, and never have had hacks. The other was that I raided another faction and I apparently broke the rules while doing this, even though a head admin had come one earlier and told me it was ok.
Referral(S): None, I only recently found out that the Heroes plugin developers actually had a server (And a mighty fine one at that).
Reason you should be accepted: I have spent a good amount of time reading the rules and terms of service now, and I fully understand them. I hope to be able to join a town and help it grow, defend it from attacks, and help in some of our own. After that, I would like to try to create my own town and get all of my IRL friends to join it. I'm also not one of those whiny 13 year olds that call everyone who kills me a hacker, and starts crying when I get raided and ask for a rollback and for the raiders to be banned. I'm quite neutral when it comes to fighting, and I feel it should be done in a fun way.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: The Heroes server that i usually have been playing on banned me for an unfair reason, so I started looking around for a new one, that was actually good. I finally came across Herocraft (And I am glad I did!).
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have voted on every site.
Speacial Key: HCH7

Additional Info: Unluckily, I have no screenshots of any past builds, due to my computer's harddrive being recently wiped, due to it crashing. But in the past, I have built floating fortresses, jam packed with traps, Hot air balloon battle areas with my friends, and a few impressive castles. I'm sorry again that I can't post any screenshots, I hope it is not too much of a problem.

-HBrules
Reviewing.

HBrules

Glowing Redstone
Ah, that was the bit where i said i got stunned, and killed someone. I don't know why my player model did that, but I honestly swear that I do not, and have not used forcefield/Aimbot/hacks on that server, or Herocraft. On MY screen I was looking straight at that guy. But obviously, it seems to have turned my player. I really hope this doesn't condemn my chances on this server too.

Thank you

-HBrules

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Ah, that was the bit where i said i got stunned, and killed someone. I don't know why my player model did that, but I honestly swear that I do not, and have not used forcefield/Aimbot/hacks on that server, or Herocraft. On MY screen I was looking straight at that guy. But obviously, it seems to have turned my player. I really hope this doesn't condemn my chances on this server too.
Thank you
-HBrules
Noted. Can you please explain the other ban stated in your application.

HBrules

Glowing Redstone
Me and my friend had a faction together, and we were told we could have faction wars. Well, one night, a creative admin came with his faction, fighting us with max enchants, Notch gold apples, TP commands, and unlimited resources. The next day, we went over there to scout their place out. It was so cheated in, everything. We killed two of their members who came over to us in self defence. They asked for their stuff back. We said sure (Not to annoy the admin) aslong as they left. They took their stuff, put it on... And attacked us. We killed them again, and it kept happening over and over again. Well. Their faction power was low enough now, to claim. One of the head admins came on right then, and asked what was going on. We said raiding an admin base, and he said ok cool. We confirmed that it was ok and he said definitely. We robbed that place blind. Took A double chest of every ore block, two stacks of anvils, Max gear and potions, and 16 beacons. The faction leader came on at that time. He banned us for doing the correct thing. We complained on their website, but the faction leader had posted bogus screenshots he had made himself. So we gave up at that time.

Phew, Long story.
Thanks anyway
-HBrules

HBrules

Glowing Redstone
I believed that I needed a higher age rating than 13 when I made this account, so I created a higher one. I apologise for this (And for not replying straight away).

HBrules

Glowing Redstone
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?
Yes and understand them all

Have you subscribed to our Youtube Channel?
Yes I have

Dont want to wait to be accepted?
I can wait a bit