• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Jaxon_Wolfe

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN: Jaxon_Wolfe
2. Location and Age: Connecticut, 19
3. Previous Bans: None
4. Referrals: RandomSigns
5. How did you hear about Herocraft: My friend RandomSigns recently started, and he said good things about your server.
6. Have you voted: No, but I will when I can form an opinion after playing.
7. Do you agree: Yes I do
8. Reason you should be accepted: I've played a lot of vanilla Minecraft and I'm pretty decent at it. I finally beat the Dragon on my vanilla world over my winter break. I think you're class and professions systems are really cool and I would like to meet new people and play the game.
9. Special Key: HCJ11
Additional Info: Here's some screenshots of what I have built. The second is a treasure room I built in my house. It's down a hidden flight of stairs that is blocked by pistons until you flip the switch that is hidden behind a block in the wall. The treasure room is probably what I am proudest of on my world. Screen Shot 2013-01-25 at 2.06.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-01-25 at 2.07.32 PM.png

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: Jaxon_Wolfe
2. Location and Age: Connecticut, 19
3. Previous Bans: None
4. Referrals: RandomSigns
5. How did you hear about Herocraft: My friend RandomSigns recently started, and he said good things about your server.
6. Have you voted: No, but I will when I can form an opinion after playing.
7. Do you agree: Yes I do
8. Reason you should be accepted: I've played a lot of vanilla Minecraft and I'm pretty decent at it. I finally beat the Dragon on my vanilla world over my winter break. I think you're class and professions systems are really cool and I would like to meet new people and play the game.
9. Special Key: HCJ11
Additional Info: Here's some screenshots of what I have built. The second is a treasure room I built in my house. It's down a hidden flight of stairs that is blocked by pistons until you flip the switch that is hidden behind a block in the wall. The treasure room is probably what I am proudest of on my world. View attachment 6009View attachment 6010
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1359142686,1359142156][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft

Slight name change Angyles