• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application

1. Minecraft In-game name: XxTetraswagXx
  2. Location & Age: United states, Ca. Age 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i heard through a friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:because i want to play on this server and it looks really cool also, I read the wiki and saw a lets play.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): Hcx13
  10. Additional Info: i love minecraft and i am friendly

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  4. Referral(s):
  8. Reason you should be accepted:because i want to play on this server and it looks really cool.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): ok i dont know what that is

The special key is required. When you have corrected it ON the application remember to reply back so I am alerted.

okay[DOUBLEPOST=1356846655][/DOUBLEPOST]my friend is stupid and he said i was 19 he made my account but im really 15

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  4. Referral(s):
  8. Reason you should be accepted:because i want to play on this server and it looks really cool also, I read the wiki and saw a lets play.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): Hcs17

Reviewing

Yeah that is still incorrect. Correct is on the application.[DOUBLEPOST=1362488218,1362488135][/DOUBLEPOST]And I see your new application where you are now suddenly 19.

my mentally challeged friend made my account for me he said i was 19 i am 15 so i just decided to roll with the age onmy profile (dont know how to change it)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
my mentally challeged friend made my account for me he said i was 19 i am 15 so i just decided to roll with the age onmy profile (dont know how to change it)

So you applied with a new thread stating you were 19, knowing full well that was not your age and you already created this thread?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
yes and i am terribly sorry i know this might be a auto denial on my application

Your other application claims your brother has access to the account and has been banned numerous times for x-raying.

I am concerned by this, as it seems you share an account with someone who cannot behave.

To get technical he claimed i had x-ray and nodus but i might get my own account or i might buy him his own if thats what it takes to play

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
At this point with the two vastly different applications, and the X-ray/Nodus concerns I am going to leave your account on the greylist.