• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

kk0707

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kk0707
  2. Location: Indiana, age: 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers : Yes, From Vindicraft but no other
  4. Referral(s): Ninjabizkit, and Lumont
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From Ninjabizkit ad Lumont
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft rules: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted beacuse i will respect the rules and the entire staff
  9. Special key: HCK6
  10. Additional Info: I love Heros, It has to be the best plugin i have ever seen.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347075362,1347075302][/DOUBLEPOST]
  2. Location & Age: Indiana
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted beacuse i will respect the rules and the entire staff
  10. Additional Info: I love Heros, It has to be the best plugin i have ever seen.
Your application is missing your age, please insert your age in the application. Make sure you make a post notifying me that you have done so. Thanks!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location: Indiana, age: 17
Please explain the ban in detail. Also include when it happened.

kk0707

Legacy Supporter 2
So the ban i recived from vindicraft was beacuse i was a jailer and Wonkee(the Owner) kept blowing up my base for "fun" I asked him to stop but it happened agian and agian so i got mad at him and we had a small verbal fight which led to me being banned, but i am un banned now and this only happend about 1 1/2 months ago

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
So the ban i recived from vindicraft was beacuse i was a jailer and Wonkee(the Owner) kept blowing up my base for "fun" I asked him to stop but it happened agian and agian so i got mad at him and we had a small verbal fight which led to me being banned, but i am un banned now and this only happend about 1 1/2 months ago
I appreciate you being honest about your bans. Moving on...

Your application is a bit bare, could you add to your additional info? Any other games/hobbies outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application and then make a post letting me know the application has been updated.

kk0707

Legacy Supporter 2
Additional Info: Other then minecraft my favorite game is League of Legends, My laptop is kinda of slow compared to my desktop which makes me laggy at times. I am a high school senior, Soon to be in college( graduating early) and, I am currently on the swim team so at times i will be gone for a week here or there,

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Application accepted, welcome to Herocraft! We are having issues regarding the whitelist right now, so I am unable to whitelist you at the moment. Until the issue is resolved feel free to play on the server as part of the greylist. Thank you for being patient!