• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: ceece101
  2. Location & Age: Los Angeles, California 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Once because I was done with the server and didn't want to play on it. If there are others I truly can't remember but they are most likely because I didn't want to play on them anymore. It was called spartanmc and there are like 10 players on all the time so i decided to utilize a glitch, in which you could duplicate items.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been searching for a server with a lot of people that utilizes heroes and towns. This server seems to be the best one out there, many people play on this server and here is exactly what I typed in google "Minecraft Heroes RP server" and that led me here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Not yet but I will as soon as I join the server
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I know how to play on an RP heroes server and I really enjoy them.
  9. Additional Info: I play a lot and I'm not going to be someone who gets whitelisted and then decides to spam, grief and ruin the game for the other players. No, my intentions are to become a powerful hero and to contribute to the world of HeroCraft!:)

mc bans was the spartan mc put 19 because i just wanted to download something and put 47 as a joke but I really like this server and I have been recently playing on it. 12 19 1995 is my legit birthday and the second ban I have no idea what that even is.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
@Dylan Humphrey

Both ban links I provided are related to the same ban. Since it was related to just griefing I'm going to go ahead and accept you. Note: we are very strict about griefing here so just don't do it and you'll be fine. Please check your PM's for more information about how to get on the server.