• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

APPLIcation

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. in-game name: thedestruction8
2. Location and Age: Edina Minnesota, 16
3. Previous bans: none
4. Referral: crazychristian
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I've been looking for a good community of dedicated people who want to play the game to it's fullest (economy, mobs, pvp, townships etc.) and would like to be a part of that community. I will follow the rules and will improve the town I live in.
6. Additional info: I don't understand the point of this question.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
1. Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

1. in-game name: thedestruction8
2. Location and Age: Edina Minnesota, 16
3. Previous bans: none
4. Referral: crazychristian
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I've been looking for a good community of dedicated people who want to play the game to it's fullest (economy, mobs, pvp, townships etc.) and would like to be a part of that community. I will follow the rules and will improve the town I live in.also i love minecraft i played at my friends house a bit and its super fun i played.AND i read all the rules to this so so i wont cheat or curse.Is there any tips you can give me when i join i don't wanna stand out and die a lot thanks :)
6.have you you voted:no i am sorry i haven't voted yet but when i am get on the white list ill be sure to do so.
7.Additional info: I am amazing trap artist its so funny watching people fall for it and i play fair i got a new computer so i dont have mods and even if i do get them i wont use them

O that wasn't me my friend was trying to get it for me and sent it but i wanted to do it for my self and i don't even live in California and i wanted to do the application myself and he didn't say i was denied.... i had no say in it

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
He, as in me, correct?
& Just so you know, this is fair. He will need to make his own application, and not use his friend's forum account/minecraft account.

@Brutalacerate -- You do thisssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.