• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application [Update]

Soach

Coal
I was extremely tired last night when I created my last application. So I figured it would benefit me to redo my application.

1. In-game name: CreepOnChicken
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned, but my cousin did get me banned off of a server a few months ago.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very avid minecrafter, I enjoy such factors as the pvp and architecture displayed in the server, and I like communicating with other like-minded players as well. Me and my friend Thyestes have been trying to find a great server and we believe this server is the best we've seen. Normally we don't make accounts to whitelist on servers, but this seemed worth it. I'm good at pvp and making traps, and I think this server would be perfect for me. As such, I feel I would thrive in this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I just did:)
  7. Additional Info: I'm a novice graphic designer for my highschool. I just started a year ago as of a week ago. I'm in a magnet program for engineering. I love to skateboard, and I love to have fun. I like to make things funny in games by getting something done in an unexpected way. I'm not to good at building in minecraft, but I'm a beast at using redstone! When I'm not at the beach, doing school work, or skating I'm right here playing minecraft.

I don't have any pictures of my previous creations, so I tried to make an island for this application earlier until I realised hot long it would take me to make it. :p2011-09-24_11.00.39.png

This is me having some pretty bad luck while mining yesterday.
2011-09-23_14.30.35.png