• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application to Herocraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drophammer

Wood
  1. In-game name: drophammer
  2. Location & Age: East Bernstadt, KY, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm new to Minecraft and am in search of a good server. Your server seems to be very good but I'm limited as a grey-listed player. MMORPGs have always been my fav. style of games and Minecraft is my favorite game. Your server combines both of them which is REALLY awesome!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I typed "top 10" servers on Google and found this server, so I gave it a try.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special key: HCD10
  10. Additional Info: It looks awesome and I hope to be white-listed. I spend a lot of time on adventure maps lately and want to create my own... but this server may sidetrack me :)

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm new to Minecraft and am in search of a good server. Your server seems to be very good but I'm limited as a grey-listed player. MMORPGs have always been my fav. style of games and Minecraft is my favorite game. Your server combines both of them which is REALLY awesome!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I typed "top 10" servers on Google and found this server, so I gave it a try.
  9. Special key: HCD1
  10. Additional Info: It looks awesome and I hope to be white-listed. I spend a lot of time on adventure maps lately and want to create my own... but this server may sidetrack me :)
Your special key is wrong, please fix it.

Drophammer

Wood
Umm... I'm sorry but what exactly does the secret key specify ... the last number is what I would like to know what it means plz.[DOUBLEPOST=1365718525][/DOUBLEPOST]oh ok nvm I'll fix

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
  9. Special key: HCD10
Welcome to Herocraft!, check your inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.