• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application ralle53

ralle53

Wood
  1. In-game name: ralle53
  2. Location & Age: Denmark, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): ive not been banned from a server.
  4. Referral(s): i found the server myself on minestatus.net
  5. Reason you should be accepted: because i think i would be a great addition to your server. not thatr much with pvp but i have heard i build nice houses. i also think i can contribute to the comunity by helping new players with some items when they log on fro the first time. i have done this on other servers and i have even founded a help center for new players where they could get a set amount of food and tools, and possibly also some ores.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have voted.
  8. Additional Info: nop i think thats about it :D

ralle53

Wood
Btw is it shareing the same IP when im connected to the same router/wi-fi as another player???

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
btw its in the gtm +1
12 Sep 2011 – Minecraft Username: ralle53. Location/Age: 21, denmark. Have you ever been banned on any server? no. Did you read the rules and understand ... <--- is from the CKM gaming minecraft community why does it say 21 age there?

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
I mean I understand how kids think but this server doesn't tolerate lying :/

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
Okay everything seems fine (except your age 21 thing on other mc server) so you will be on watch. Congratulations you have been accepted!! please check your pm for more info
@ralle53