• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application Pete9884

Should i join

• Yes =)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No =(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pete9884

Dirt
1. pete9884
2. NJ,Usa, age 16
3. Never got banned in MC
4. No referral(s)
5. You ask why I should join? And the answer is cause I'm a builder that will kill anyone that stands In my way, not including safe-zones,. I love build from castle to homes to even pictures/ statues like why Pokemon/Mario /Zelda Creations/ buildings ext.... I will try helping anyone in need from building to helping them get gear the best I can. I will love to help start towns with a group of people and help them grow and stay faithful to them only if they do the same to me or close enough. And I'm friendly and try to stay out of trouble.
6. I found the server on minestatus.net
7. Yes i voted for this server
8. I love building since Lego's i always tried making new stuff from them to. And any game with any editor i always send most of the time building. But at the same time i love rpgs especially mmorpgs cause I realy don't like playing alone. But not all mmorpg's i play only the ones with pvp and good dungeons. So Wat I'm trying to say is that i love pvping and pve. And i do have a video of creations from classic MC on friends Youtube channel but my friend spelled my username wrong and tried to fix what he could,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at6rTzDgSrY&feature=channel_video_title,

pete9884

Dirt
the votes is suppose to be "should I be able to join Yes =)"
should I be able to join No =("