• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application: pds314

pds314

Wood
My Minecraft IGN: pds314

Location and age: Portland, Oregon, United States, Earth, Sol, Orion arm, Milky way, Virgo Supercluster. EDIT: age: 17

Previous Bans: I was once banned from a minecraft classic server for building a machine that was allowed, a not-too-smart admin broke a hole in the bottom and it flooded a map with a layer of hot water. I have also been auto-banned for talking too quickly on Minerealm (google it if this is even important) but it was during a lag-spike, via automated software. I was un-banned the next day.
My brother has occasionally banned me from my own server so he could blow things up without me noticing, but I un-banned myself.

Referrals: 4dragonking told me about this server.

How did I hear about Herocraft: 4dragonking told me about this server.

Have I voted for Herocraft: yes.

Do I agree to the rules, EULA and TOS: yes, yes and yes.

Why should I be accepted?: I have a clean history, I build nice-looking structures (Read: I am extremely prejudice against big square cobble buildings with no windows), I don't troll or grief or swear at people, I like PvP and don't use any client-side server-affecting hacks or mods (I use plenty of Single-player ones like TMI, Singleplayer commands, Guliver, Equal exchange etc). I also don't whine about legal combat that I lose, or items that are legally raided from me.

Special Key: my key is HCP6, or HCp6 if it is cap-sensitive for some odd reason.

Additional info: the following statement should be disregarded. The previous statement is a lie.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for the additions, question I have is will you have an issue if one of your client side mods is on our list of illegal ones?

pds314

Wood
Thanks for the additions, question I have is will you have an issue if one of your client side mods is on our list of illegal ones?
I woudn't have a problem, no, ATM I have a clean .jar (technically, I have no .jar, lol).
Is one of the ones I mentioned against the rules?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I woudn't have a problem, no, ATM I have a clean .jar (technically, I have no .jar, lol).
Is one of the ones I mentioned against the rules?

Not sure actually, I was just looking through your application and was reading what you stated. I do know we like to push the use of Spout, as all of those default addons are legal atm =)

Let me do a little more looking =)