• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Application] PanBRA

PanBRA

Dirt
In-game name: PanBRA
Age & Location: Brazil, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned for reasons of little use to live in Brazil
Referral (s): Youtube
Reason You Should Be accepted: Dude I love RPG with magic, I saw images from your server it is great, I really want to play it
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: My friend told me ArmandoBrasil well the server
Have you voted for HeroCraft (No? Click here)?: I Will not Vote
Additional Info: I live in Brazil Minecarft love, and here are a few server equal to its

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi PanBRA, thank you for your application. As it stands I cannot accept you, but if you lengthen your app, try to improve your grammar/spelling (I know english is not your first language, but this is an english speaking server, so you need to have a decent grip on english to be accpeted) and post some screenshots of past creations, I should be able to accept you :)