• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application of WolfLvr

WolfLvr

Glowing Redstone
Hi. I'm WolfLvr, and, well, here's my application.

In game name: WolfLvr

Location & Age: United States, 14

Previous Bans: None; I never start conflicts, and I follow rules strictly (I'll PvP mercilessly, however ;) )

Referral(s): None, but I referred Siwarone. Even if he says I didnt. /glare

Reason you should be accepted: I wish to start a two person army consisting of Siwarone and myself, who will conquer your land and eat your bacon. Well, I enjoy the plugin, and I would love to join the community. =P

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes, after spending five minutes trying to find the button labeled "Vote". <-- Blindsauce.

Special Key: HCW7

Additional Info: Well, I'm a very helpful and friendly community member, an adequate builder (I make things that look good. Like Houses. I don't make Death Stars and AT-AT's. I never watched Star Wars, either.), and with my friend, I plan to take over a 20x20 area of land in the Hero-Craft universe, and enslave seven pigs to attend to our undying will! Or join a town make a coffee shop. Either works.

Thanks for reading this application. ; )