• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application: kirbysag

kirbysag

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kirbysag
  2. Location & Age: VA, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Softegg
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a few of my friends told me about it, and what it's about.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i am a good player, and will always help people whenever possible, and i am a skilled brewer and redstone engineer. also, i want to make a town so less people have to live in the wild.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCK8
  10. Additional Info: i dont kill people, and i'm not a griefer.

kirbysag

Wood
all it was was a misunderstanding =( i love that server, and they thought i was a hacker. somebody got onto the server, and destroyed the spawn. then they killed me, and somebody said i did it. i told them i didnt do it, but they didn't believe me, so i got banned =(

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Oh, I see. That's a shame... I do want to tell you that we take hacking VERY seriously and do not tolerate it at the slightest. Just wanted to give you a heads up..

Also, can you tell me a bit more about yourself/your style of gameplay? Tell me why you'd be a great addition to the server :)

kirbysag

Wood
well, in minecraft, my favorite thing to build has always been dungeons. i've made futuristic, space-age style one, ancient ruins, and poor villages. i know how to organize a town, and i'm a fair mayor. some of my friends are very unfair mayors, and they just kick people out before they can explain anything. if i ever get the chance to help run an hornorable town, i'll give the players the most fun i can give them. also, i've been to a few different servers, and they said i've been a great addition.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Bumping your application will not help you in the slightest.
My apologies, I was unavailable 5/13 -- Due to Mother's Day, here in the U.S.<3
Application accepted! Please check your inbox for more information