• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application from WiX2

WiX2

Dirt
Reason you should be accepted: I found the concept of a minecraft Rpg amazing (also requires a lot of effort to put into practice) , so the moment I visited your server I was hooked. I'd like to become part of the community as I'm generally nice,helpful and polite, as well as a big RPG fan. Thus would definitely be looking forward to adventuring, role playing, joining towns and batteling other towns (if that sort of thing happens). Haven't built a medieval castle yet, but looking forward to it.

Where I heard about Herocraft: I was looking for a server to join, and found you guys here: http://www.mctop100.net/

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes I have.

Additional info: I play all sorts of games, and have only recently gotten back into minecraft. This is a extremely relaxing game, so I don't ever get upset (perhaps just scared of monsters occasionally, but not upset). I really love the concept of being a useful member of teams and communities (I generally play mages in RPG, buffing healing and taking down a baddy occasionally), so I'm a good team player.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: WiX2
  2. Location & Age: Berlin, 26
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Have only played on my own server, so no.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCW4
Reason you should be accepted: I found the concept of a minecraft Rpg amazing (also requires a lot of effort to put into practice) , so the moment I visited your server I was hooked. I'd like to become part of the community as I'm generally nice,helpful and polite, as well as a big RPG fan. Thus would definitely be looking forward to adventuring, role playing, joining towns and batteling other towns (if that sort of thing happens). Haven't built a medieval castle yet, but looking forward to it.

Where I heard about Herocraft: I was looking for a server to join, and found you guys here: http://www.mctop100.net/

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes I have.

Additional info: I play all sorts of games, and have only recently gotten back into minecraft. This is a extremely relaxing game, so I don't ever get upset (perhaps just scared of monsters occasionally, but not upset). I really love the concept of being a useful member of teams and communities (I generally play mages in RPG, buffing healing and taking down a baddy occasionally), so I'm a good team player.
Reviewing

WiX2

Dirt
Hi LightningCape, I'm not sure if I should reply here, or simply edit my application. I'll reply here, please correct me if I'm wrong.

The server I have is just for me and my girlfriend to play together since she doesn't like other people, as well as for me to experiment with Minecraft. I wanna join your server since I found the concept great, and wanted to become part of a community with more players than just one.

The age is different, since when I signed up it was late and I thought that the white listing process is not an in depth effort. As I wanted to explore the world faster (and found I couldn't destroy blocks which made it difficult to get around) I quickly made an account last night believing that white listing was a quick process. Reading the description and noticing the amount of effort put into it, I stopped last night so I could do it fresh today. So I filled out the application today after having read the rules. If it's possible, I can correct it with my actual age. Sorry about that.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Hi LightningCape, I'm not sure if I should reply here, or simply edit my application. I'll reply here, please correct me if I'm wrong.

The server I have is just for me and my girlfriend to play together since she doesn't like other people, as well as for me to experiment with Minecraft. I wanna join your server since I found the concept great, and wanted to become part of a community with more players than just one.

The age is different, since when I signed up it was late and I thought that the white listing process is not an in depth effort. As I wanted to explore the world faster (and found I couldn't destroy blocks which made it difficult to get around) I quickly made an account last night believing that white listing was a quick process. Reading the description and noticing the amount of effort put into it, I stopped last night so I could do it fresh today. So I filled out the application today after having read the rules. If it's possible, I can correct it with my actual age. Sorry about that.
Okay then. We'll need your proper date of birth so we can change it.