• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application Form - Kourne

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. In-game name: Kourne
  2. Location & Age: Germany , 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: First of all I did read, understand and agree with the rules given to me. Well I guess everyone says things like "I like to build!" and "Because it´s awesome!", so let´s see... I was once Co-Owner of the Erysis RP Server, but due to hosting problems it got permanently shut down. Furthermore I rather help other players than just "derping" around if I don´t have anything better to do. Pictures of previous creations will be added in the additional Info below. If you wish for it, I could also gets the former Erysis map running and take pictures of these creations aswell, though its quite tedious... the map is rather large and the capitals arent very close together.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft Forums, searched for SMP Servers with most replies.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I did.
  8. Additional Info: Hopefully the pictures aren´t too big, they were taken at 1920x1080 pixel. Thank you very much for bothering with this post and kind regards from germany.