• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application form for Dratai

Dratai

Wood
  1. In-game name: Dratai
  2. Location & Age: Norway, 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): n/a
  4. Referral(s): Not quite sure who mentioned it out of five people talking at the time, but the fine folks at Minestick's servers suggested this at some point while our own server was down. And I finally bothered to, because all of my other servers are friends-only, so I figured I'd add a second public server..
  5. Reason you should be accepted: There really isn't any reason that is different from x amount of other applications, I'm willing to guess, but there is definately no reason you should not, either. Unless you want me to start listing that I'm usually mature, level headed and nice, I am also forthcoming, if something bugs me about anything, you will know. I serve as anti-grief on the server Minestick, if that's any use.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Overheard talk about it from some friends on a chat.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: No, at least not yet.
  8. Additional Info: I like building really elaborate things, even when I'm just mining. Such as a stylish entrance hole, a hidden doorway, etc. As a person, I consider myself creative to a fault (as it might get in the way, sometimes), but other than that, I don't feel the need to put anything else here. If you want to know about me personally, I'll tell, if you ask, and I like you well enough

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM

But please refrain from mentioning the names of other servers. Thanks.

Dratai

Wood
Aw crud, I forgot to mention. I'll upload some creation-screencaps if you want me to.
But I have none ready right now, so it didn't come to mind.

Dratai

Wood
Oh thanks, haha. Well, I figured I'd be honest.
You guys did ask where I heard about you, though. :p