• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application Form: Alcarnus

Alcarnus

Wood
  1. In-game name: Alcarnus
  2. Location & Age: I live in the United States of America and am 16 years-old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned many times on my previous server. Rest assured they are all just fellow moderators joking around.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am very interested in joining for many reasons. One being that I like PvP and you seem to provide a good community and such for it. In my previous server, I was Kaesor (emperor) of a vast empire of raiders/warriors. We built massive walls and other defensive constructs that walled our lands from all outsiders. Your various unique plug-ins are very,well unique, and I like the individuality HeroCraft has. Another reason is your role-playing theme, I think it's very fun and adds a new aspect to a nation's personality. I really admire the hard work and dedication your team has put on making this server as well. An important noteworthy aspect of the server is the Heroes plugin I believe. I have visited the bukkit forums and done my research; you have been working on this for more than a year. I simply admire the hard work put into the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A freind of mine informed me of this server. He does not play on here however, he simply imformed me of it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have.
  8. Additional Info: I am a football player and am waiting for the season to start up again. When not playing football, I play video games. I especially enjoy Halo, Minecraft, and most Bethesda games. I am usually a clown and will tell random jokes and such. I'm relatively easy-going. I enjoy combat and anything that gets the blood pumping, in real life and in game. I like to role-play the rude, evil, and bloodthirsty assassin/warrior.