• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for whitelisting assasins_creed2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: assasins_creed2

Previous Bans: No previous bans on any server (note: several people use this account, all of which have been notified to NOT use this server, and I do not know if they have been banned from any servers).

Referral(s): No referrals.

Reason you should be accepted: I am competent builder, with many skills that can be put to good use on this server. Also I am a trustworthy person who will respect rules on servers.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Looking on a website (forgot name) for good servers, this ranked no. 10

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not voted for Herocraft, but from what I have experienced already on this server, I most surely will.
Additional Info: I am a calm, relaxed player of computer games and I enjoy any game that has RPG qualities in it. I am hoping to secure a job in architecture in my life, mainly due to my enjoyment of designing things in Minecraft.

Thank you for your consideration in my application to be whitelisted.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game name: assasins_creed2

Previous Bans: No previous bans on any server (note: several people use this account, all of which have been notified to NOT use this server, and I do not know if they have been banned from any servers).

Referral(s): No referrals.

Reason you should be accepted: I am competent builder, with many skills that can be put to good use on this server. Also I am a trustworthy person who will respect rules on servers.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Looking on a website (forgot name) for good servers, this ranked no. 10

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not voted for Herocraft, but from what I have experienced already on this server, I most surely will.
Additional Info: I am a calm, relaxed player of computer games and I enjoy any game that has RPG qualities in it. I am hoping to secure a job in architecture in my life, mainly due to my enjoyment of designing things in Minecraft.
Thank you for your consideration in my application to be whitelisted.
Please use the proper application format found at hc.to/appguide and include all the questions.
Also, your age is required on your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.